DROP OFF / PICKUP PROCEDURES
All consignors must schedule a drop off appointment. You can do so by clicking here.
Drop off of your items will be accepted during select times on the following dates:
Sunday, October 4th
Monday, October 5th
Tuesday, October 6th
What to expect at drop off:
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for drop off.
- IMPORTANT: Please bring your signed sellers agreement (if you did not electronically sign one) and a self-addressed stamped envelope (for mailing your consignor check after the sale). If you don’t have your envelope, we will provide you with one including stamp for $1.
- Arrive with your items tagged, neatly hung in the correct direction on the correct hangers, and organized in groups by size. (Example: arrange all pants together in size order of SM-LG, arrange all long sleeves in size order, arrange all short sleeves in size order, arrange all tanks in size order, etc.) This will speed up the process of getting items placed on the sales floor and is a TREMENDOUS help to us. If this is not done before drop off, we will have you step aside and put everything in group/size order. This will add time to your drop off.
- We will inspect all items for stains, holes, missing buttons, etc., and ensure all items are hung and tagged correctly. Any unaccepted items will be returned to you at drop-off. You will have the option to correct whatever the reason was we were not able to accept it (have it cleaned, replace missing button, etc), or you can choose to leave with us in our donation pile, or you can take it home and do with it as you please. If we find additional unaccepted items after drop-off, we will set them aside for consignor pick-up or donate if applicable.
- After we have inspected and approved your items, Consignors (YOU) will be responsible for placing your shoes, handbags, and accessories on the sales floor in specified locations; volunteers will place consignor clothing on the sales floor.
Consignors who have chosen NOT to have their items donated, can pick up their unsold merchandise within the designated pick up days/hours.
- Tuesday, 10/13: 12 pm – 7 pm
- If you are unable to pick up your items during these times, please make alternative arrangements with a friend or family member to pick up for you. Or contact us for more information on our Delivery Packages. We can make arrangements to return your items to you, PRICE will be based on location. Any items not picked up by the deadline, become property of Closet Envy Consignment and will be donated to one of our charities.