About Our Pre-Sale
Our Pre-Sale will be open on the evening before we open to the public. The Pre-Sale is open to all of our Volunteers and Consignors. If you are a Consignor, we will give you your pass to shop our Pre-Sale when you drop off your items. If you are a Volunteer, but not a Consignor, we will email your pass to you! You have the chance to shop and get first pick on all our merchandise! We also have a ½ off Pre-Sale on Sunday morning before opening to the public for our last day. MANY items have been selected by their sellers to mark down 50% off on the last day, and only select people get the first opportunity to shop this Pre-Sale.
Here are the details and requirements to shop both the Pre-Sales. Please note, the more shifts you volunteer to work, the earlier you get to come shop:
Thursday, Oct 8th: 5-9 pm for VOLUNTEERS and CONSIGNORS Only!!
- Volunteers who work THREE or more 3-hour shifts get to come shop when the doors open at 5 pm.
- Volunteers who work TWO 3-hour shifts get to come shop starting at 6 pm.
- Volunteers who work ONE 3-hour shift and ALL CONSIGNORS (even if you have not volunteered) get to come shop at 7 pm.
½ Off PRE-SALE
Sunday,October 11th: 10am – 12pm (we open to the public at 12pm)
- This sale is ONLY for Volunteers who have worked THREE or MORE 3-hour shifts!! Our sale is only successful because of all our volunteers, and we want to THANK YOU for volunteering your time!!
Click here to be a Consignor.
Click here to be a Volunteer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR SHOPPERS…
Will I be able to try items on?
- Yes. We will have private and community dressing rooms for you to try things on!
Do I have to pay an admission to shop the sale?
- No. Our consignment event is FREE to the public!
What types of items and brands will I find at the sale?
- You will find only excellent condition or new items at our sale, in ALL sizes, including maternity. We have clothing in ALL SEASONS, shoes, handbags/wallets, jewelry, sunglasses, and most all other accessories. There are lots of high end designer brands, and lots of everyday brands. You will find brands like Banana Republic, J Crew, Gap, Citizens of Humanity, Michael Kors, Trina Turk, Tory Burch, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Valentino, Versace, Prada, YSL, Milly, Hudson, Stuart Weitzman, and many many more of your favorite brands!
What if I change my mind, find that something doesn’t fit, or find a defect in a purchased item after I get home? Do you accept returns?
- No we do not accept returns. ALL sales are final! We do our very best to quality inspect each item that comes through our doors, but sometimes little things do get missed. We recommend you carefully inspect each item before purchasing, as well as try it on to make sure it fits.
How can I be the first to shop and get first dibs on all the best things?
- We offer a Pre-sale the night before we open to the public for all our VOLUNTEERS and CONSIGNORS. Sign up to volunteer for at least ONE 3-hour shift, and you will earn a pass to shop our Pre-sale. The more shifts you volunteer for, the earlier you get to shop! It’s a great perk!!
Is there a discount day during the sale?
- Yes. Sunday, our last day, is our 50% off day. Not ALL items are discounted 50%. It is at the consignor’s discretion. If you shop our saleon Friday or Saturday and you see something you love, you can check to see if the tag says Discount Yes or No. If it says Yes, then it will be discounted 50% on Sunday…..ONLY IF it hasn’t been purchased. If you really love something, I don’t recommend waiting until the 50% off day….items sell QUICK and there’s a good chance someone will snag it up!
Can I bring a stroller?
- We have young children, so we understand the need and convenience of strollers. However, strollers do come with a security risk and we try our hardest to ensure security of our Consignor’s items so there are rules to the strollers. ONLY umbrella strollers are allowed inside the sale. There will be NO strollers allowed in the jewelry or dressing rooms. And PLEASE do not be offended if a volunteer asks to make sure the stroller is free of merchandise before you exit the building. Put yourself in the Consignor’s shoes, if you were selling your items during our sale, you would want FULL trust that we are taking all measures to avoid theft. Thank you for your consideration and understanding!
What days/hours are you open to the public?
- Friday, 6/5: 11am – 7pm
- Saturday, 6/6: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, 6/7: 12pm – 5pm
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT OUR NEXT EVENT!!! BE READY TO SHOP….YOU WON’T LEAVE EMPTY HANDED!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU SHOP AT CLOSET ENVY CONSIGNMENT EVENTS
You will find some of the best designer brands of clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry, and accessories, all in new or very gently used condition. MANY of our items still have tags on them! Everything is priced from 30-90% off the original retail. You won’t believe some of the great deals you’ll find! It will be busy and the best stuff always goes first, so you want to get there early. That doesn’t mean there won’t be great things left on the last day, because ALL our items are great! The last day of our sale is the 50% off day! Many of our items have been marked 50% off.
Shopping Tips & Info
- Want to shop before the public, and get first pick on everything? Sign up to be a CONSIGNOR or VOLUNTEER some of your time at our sale, and you will earn a pass to shop our Pre-Sale the night before we open to the public.
- Bring your friends….it’s so much more fun to shop with friends!
- Be as hands free as possible; leave your jacket and handbag in the car.
- If you love it, do not wait for half price, items sell fast!
- All sales are FINAL.
- Private and community dressing rooms are available.