FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR SHOPPERS…
Will I be able to try items on?
- Yes. We will have private and community dressing rooms for you to try things on!
Do I have to pay an admission to shop the sale?
- No. Our consignment event is FREE to the public!
What types of items and brands will I find at the sale?
- You will find only excellent condition or new items at our sale, in ALL sizes, including maternity. We have clothing in ALL SEASONS, shoes, handbags/wallets, jewelry, sunglasses, and most all other accessories. There are lots of high end designer brands, and lots of everyday brands. You will find brands like Banana Republic, J Crew, Gap, Citizens of Humanity, Michael Kors, Trina Turk, Tory Burch, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Valentino, Versace, Prada, YSL, Milly, Hudson, Stuart Weitzman, and many many more of your favorite brands!
What if I change my mind, find that something doesn’t fit, or find a defect in a purchased item after I get home? Do you accept returns?
- No we do not accept returns. ALL sales are final! We do our very best to quality inspect each item that comes through our doors, but sometimes little things do get missed. We recommend you carefully inspect each item before purchasing, as well as try it on to make sure it fits.
How can I be the first to shop and get first dibs on all the best things?
- We offer a Pre-sale the night before we open to the public for all our VOLUNTEERS and CONSIGNORS. Sign up to volunteer for at least ONE 3-hour shift, and you will earn a pass to shop our Pre-sale. The more shifts you volunteer for, the earlier you get to shop! It’s a great perk!!
Is there a discount day during the sale?
- Yes. Sunday, our last day, is our 50% off day. Not ALL items are discounted 50%. It is at the consignor’s discretion. If you shop our saleon Friday or Saturday and you see something you love, you can check to see if the tag says Discount Yes or No. If it says Yes, then it will be discounted 50% on Sunday…..ONLY IF it hasn’t been purchased. If you really love something, I don’t recommend waiting until the 50% off day….items sell QUICK and there’s a good chance someone will snag it up!
Can I bring a stroller?
- We have young children, so we understand the need and convenience of strollers. However, strollers do come with a security risk and we try our hardest to ensure security of our Consignor’s items so there are rules to the strollers. ONLY umbrella strollers are allowed inside the sale. There will be NO strollers allowed in the jewelry or dressing rooms. And PLEASE do not be offended if a volunteer asks to make sure the stroller is free of merchandise before you exit the building. Put yourself in the Consignor’s shoes, if you were selling your items during our sale, you would want FULL trust that we are taking all measures to avoid theft. Thank you for your consideration and understanding!
What days/hours are you open to the public?
- Friday, 6/5: 11am – 7pm
- Saturday, 6/6: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, 6/7: 12pm – 5pm
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT OUR NEXT EVENT!!! BE READY TO SHOP….YOU WON’T LEAVE EMPTY HANDED!